Risk Adviser, Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, has launched a new podcast episode featuring William Buck senior adviser Sam Kitchen.
In this episode, journalist Scott Hodder speaks with Mr Kitchen about the incoming life industry reforms, the perception of advisers among everyday Australians and strategies for acquiring new clients.
Mr Kitchen also shares what he would do if he was going to set up his own risk specialist practice and what he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
- The Life Insurance Framework
- Client perception of advisers
- Setting up a new business
- Sam's top tips for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Assistant Treasurer Kelly O'Dwyer
- Former Assistant Treasurer Josh Frydenberg
- John Symond
- William Buck
You can listen to Risk Adviser's previous episode here – where principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services Sam Perera gives his insights into the industry, the life insurance reforms, and the things he will be focusing on this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all