Risk Adviser, Sterling Publishing's digital title for risk specialists, has launched a new podcast episode featuring William Buck senior adviser Sam Kitchen.
In this episode, journalist Scott Hodder speaks with Mr Kitchen about the incoming life industry reforms, the perception of advisers among everyday Australians and strategies for acquiring new clients.
Mr Kitchen also shares what he would do if he was going to set up his own risk specialist practice and what he will be looking to accomplish in 2016.
In this episode:
- The Life Insurance Framework
- Client perception of advisers
- Setting up a new business
- Sam's top tips for 2016
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Assistant Treasurer Kelly O'Dwyer
- Former Assistant Treasurer Josh Frydenberg
- John Symond
- William Buck
You can listen to Risk Adviser's previous episode here – where principal of Perera Crowther Financial Services Sam Perera gives his insights into the industry, the life insurance reforms, and the things he will be focusing on this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all