AFA chief commercial officer Anne Fuchs has been announced as the national manager of retail distribution and advice at public-offer super fund Sunsuper.
Ms Fuchs – who joined the AFA in a full-time capacity in August 2014 – has accepted an offer from Sunsuper, according to a statement from the AFA.
“While we are disappointed that Anne is leaving the AFA, we acknowledge that the role with Sunsuper is an outstanding opportunity, based in Anne’s home city of Brisbane and we wish her all the very best,” said AFA CEO Brad Fox.
Ms Fuchs said she will remain a committed member of the AFA community, saying the association is "dear to her heart".
She sold her consulting business, My Dealer Group, to business broker Steve Prendeville last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all