AFA chief commercial officer Anne Fuchs has been announced as the national manager of retail distribution and advice at public-offer super fund Sunsuper.
Ms Fuchs – who joined the AFA in a full-time capacity in August 2014 – has accepted an offer from Sunsuper, according to a statement from the AFA.
“While we are disappointed that Anne is leaving the AFA, we acknowledge that the role with Sunsuper is an outstanding opportunity, based in Anne’s home city of Brisbane and we wish her all the very best,” said AFA CEO Brad Fox.
Ms Fuchs said she will remain a committed member of the AFA community, saying the association is "dear to her heart".
She sold her consulting business, My Dealer Group, to business broker Steve Prendeville last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all