AFA chief commercial officer Anne Fuchs has been announced as the national manager of retail distribution and advice at public-offer super fund Sunsuper.
Ms Fuchs – who joined the AFA in a full-time capacity in August 2014 – has accepted an offer from Sunsuper, according to a statement from the AFA.
“While we are disappointed that Anne is leaving the AFA, we acknowledge that the role with Sunsuper is an outstanding opportunity, based in Anne’s home city of Brisbane and we wish her all the very best,” said AFA CEO Brad Fox.
Ms Fuchs said she will remain a committed member of the AFA community, saying the association is "dear to her heart".
She sold her consulting business, My Dealer Group, to business broker Steve Prendeville last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all