AFA chief commercial officer Anne Fuchs has been announced as the national manager of retail distribution and advice at public-offer super fund Sunsuper.
Ms Fuchs – who joined the AFA in a full-time capacity in August 2014 – has accepted an offer from Sunsuper, according to a statement from the AFA.
“While we are disappointed that Anne is leaving the AFA, we acknowledge that the role with Sunsuper is an outstanding opportunity, based in Anne’s home city of Brisbane and we wish her all the very best,” said AFA CEO Brad Fox.
Ms Fuchs said she will remain a committed member of the AFA community, saying the association is "dear to her heart".
She sold her consulting business, My Dealer Group, to business broker Steve Prendeville last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all