AFA chief commercial officer Anne Fuchs has been announced as the national manager of retail distribution and advice at public-offer super fund Sunsuper.
Ms Fuchs – who joined the AFA in a full-time capacity in August 2014 – has accepted an offer from Sunsuper, according to a statement from the AFA.
“While we are disappointed that Anne is leaving the AFA, we acknowledge that the role with Sunsuper is an outstanding opportunity, based in Anne’s home city of Brisbane and we wish her all the very best,” said AFA CEO Brad Fox.
Ms Fuchs said she will remain a committed member of the AFA community, saying the association is "dear to her heart".
She sold her consulting business, My Dealer Group, to business broker Steve Prendeville last year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all