My Dealer Group director Anne Fuchs has been recruited to a full-time position at the AFA, with M&A consultant Steve Prendeville taking over her licensee matchmaking business.
The AFA has announced that longstanding AFA community member Anne Fuchs will be taking up the position of chief commercial officer, heading up the association’s relationships with licensees and commercial backers.
As a result, the My Dealer Group consultancy business founded by Ms Fuchs – which matches advisers with appropriate licensees – has been sold to Mr Prendeville, a director of business brokerage Forte Asset Solutions and former Deloitte Financial Services boss.
“I am delighted to hand over MyDealerGroup to Steve,” Ms Fuchs said. “We have a strong alignment in our business model in working with advice firms and licensees to achieve their growth objectives.
“With a relationship extending back to when I worked at ING, I know that he also values professional reputation, has expertise in understanding what business owners want and a strong track record of performance.”
AFA CEO Brad Fox said Ms Fuchs has a “unique understanding of financial advisers, licensees and the industry as a whole” welcoming her more formally into the association’s fold.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all