My Dealer Group director Anne Fuchs has been recruited to a full-time position at the AFA, with M&A consultant Steve Prendeville taking over her licensee matchmaking business.
The AFA has announced that longstanding AFA community member Anne Fuchs will be taking up the position of chief commercial officer, heading up the association’s relationships with licensees and commercial backers.
As a result, the My Dealer Group consultancy business founded by Ms Fuchs – which matches advisers with appropriate licensees – has been sold to Mr Prendeville, a director of business brokerage Forte Asset Solutions and former Deloitte Financial Services boss.
“I am delighted to hand over MyDealerGroup to Steve,” Ms Fuchs said. “We have a strong alignment in our business model in working with advice firms and licensees to achieve their growth objectives.
“With a relationship extending back to when I worked at ING, I know that he also values professional reputation, has expertise in understanding what business owners want and a strong track record of performance.”
AFA CEO Brad Fox said Ms Fuchs has a “unique understanding of financial advisers, licensees and the industry as a whole” welcoming her more formally into the association’s fold.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- view all