My Dealer Group director Anne Fuchs has been recruited to a full-time position at the AFA, with M&A consultant Steve Prendeville taking over her licensee matchmaking business.
The AFA has announced that longstanding AFA community member Anne Fuchs will be taking up the position of chief commercial officer, heading up the association’s relationships with licensees and commercial backers.
As a result, the My Dealer Group consultancy business founded by Ms Fuchs – which matches advisers with appropriate licensees – has been sold to Mr Prendeville, a director of business brokerage Forte Asset Solutions and former Deloitte Financial Services boss.
“I am delighted to hand over MyDealerGroup to Steve,” Ms Fuchs said. “We have a strong alignment in our business model in working with advice firms and licensees to achieve their growth objectives.
“With a relationship extending back to when I worked at ING, I know that he also values professional reputation, has expertise in understanding what business owners want and a strong track record of performance.”
AFA CEO Brad Fox said Ms Fuchs has a “unique understanding of financial advisers, licensees and the industry as a whole” welcoming her more formally into the association’s fold.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all