Non-aligned licensee Dover Financial Advisers will be running a series of CPD training days for advisers interested in working with clients in the medical profession.
The dealer group has announced that it will hold a number of events throughout November open to advisers both within and outside the Dover network.
Dover boss Terry McMaster – who has worked exclusively with medical profession clients for over 25 years – will make the presentation, pledging to focus on broad business strategy, not product.
“It’s all about how to develop new services for your clients that will increase your cash flow and create new capital value in your practice,” Mr McMaster said in a statement announcing the launch.
The announcement follows Dover’s launch of a free RG146 diploma of financial planning course in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all