Non-aligned licensee Dover Financial Advisers will be running a series of CPD training days for advisers interested in working with clients in the medical profession.
The dealer group has announced that it will hold a number of events throughout November open to advisers both within and outside the Dover network.
Dover boss Terry McMaster – who has worked exclusively with medical profession clients for over 25 years – will make the presentation, pledging to focus on broad business strategy, not product.
“It’s all about how to develop new services for your clients that will increase your cash flow and create new capital value in your practice,” Mr McMaster said in a statement announcing the launch.
The announcement follows Dover’s launch of a free RG146 diploma of financial planning course in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all