Non-aligned licensee Dover Financial Advisers will be running a series of CPD training days for advisers interested in working with clients in the medical profession.
The dealer group has announced that it will hold a number of events throughout November open to advisers both within and outside the Dover network.
Dover boss Terry McMaster – who has worked exclusively with medical profession clients for over 25 years – will make the presentation, pledging to focus on broad business strategy, not product.
“It’s all about how to develop new services for your clients that will increase your cash flow and create new capital value in your practice,” Mr McMaster said in a statement announcing the launch.
The announcement follows Dover’s launch of a free RG146 diploma of financial planning course in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all