Non-aligned licensee Dover Financial Advisers will be running a series of CPD training days for advisers interested in working with clients in the medical profession.
The dealer group has announced that it will hold a number of events throughout November open to advisers both within and outside the Dover network.
Dover boss Terry McMaster – who has worked exclusively with medical profession clients for over 25 years – will make the presentation, pledging to focus on broad business strategy, not product.
“It’s all about how to develop new services for your clients that will increase your cash flow and create new capital value in your practice,” Mr McMaster said in a statement announcing the launch.
The announcement follows Dover’s launch of a free RG146 diploma of financial planning course in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all