Non-aligned licensee Dover Financial Advisers will be running a series of CPD training days for advisers interested in working with clients in the medical profession.
The dealer group has announced that it will hold a number of events throughout November open to advisers both within and outside the Dover network.
Dover boss Terry McMaster – who has worked exclusively with medical profession clients for over 25 years – will make the presentation, pledging to focus on broad business strategy, not product.
“It’s all about how to develop new services for your clients that will increase your cash flow and create new capital value in your practice,” Mr McMaster said in a statement announcing the launch.
The announcement follows Dover’s launch of a free RG146 diploma of financial planning course in August.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all