One of the FPA’s senior management has joined APN Property Group in a retail distribution role.
Former FPA national sales manager Paul Barsby has been named regional sales manager at the property-focused investment manager, heading up financial adviser relationships for New South Wales, the ACT and Western Australia.
Mr Barsby will work alongside Craig Archer – who heads up adviser distribution for Victoria, South Australia and Queensland – as well as head of marketing and distribution Simone Newman and head of channel development Peter Mill.
Prior to joining the FPA in 2011, Mr Barsby held senior business development roles at AXA, Deutsche Asset Management and Westpac.
“Paul is highly regarded in the financial industry and we’re delighted to have him join the Group,” said APN executive director Tim Slattery.
“His broad and deep relationships across the financial planning industry and strong investment background coupled with his on-the-ground presence in Sydney will play a critical role in significantly driving new business in New South Wales and the ACT.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all