One of the FPA’s senior management has joined APN Property Group in a retail distribution role.
Former FPA national sales manager Paul Barsby has been named regional sales manager at the property-focused investment manager, heading up financial adviser relationships for New South Wales, the ACT and Western Australia.
Mr Barsby will work alongside Craig Archer – who heads up adviser distribution for Victoria, South Australia and Queensland – as well as head of marketing and distribution Simone Newman and head of channel development Peter Mill.
Prior to joining the FPA in 2011, Mr Barsby held senior business development roles at AXA, Deutsche Asset Management and Westpac.
“Paul is highly regarded in the financial industry and we’re delighted to have him join the Group,” said APN executive director Tim Slattery.
“His broad and deep relationships across the financial planning industry and strong investment background coupled with his on-the-ground presence in Sydney will play a critical role in significantly driving new business in New South Wales and the ACT.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all