One of the FPA’s senior management has joined APN Property Group in a retail distribution role.
Former FPA national sales manager Paul Barsby has been named regional sales manager at the property-focused investment manager, heading up financial adviser relationships for New South Wales, the ACT and Western Australia.
Mr Barsby will work alongside Craig Archer – who heads up adviser distribution for Victoria, South Australia and Queensland – as well as head of marketing and distribution Simone Newman and head of channel development Peter Mill.
Prior to joining the FPA in 2011, Mr Barsby held senior business development roles at AXA, Deutsche Asset Management and Westpac.
“Paul is highly regarded in the financial industry and we’re delighted to have him join the Group,” said APN executive director Tim Slattery.
“His broad and deep relationships across the financial planning industry and strong investment background coupled with his on-the-ground presence in Sydney will play a critical role in significantly driving new business in New South Wales and the ACT.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all