Financial advice software company Innergi has joined AdviceInnovation, an online hub for financial advice businesses.
AdviceInnovation was launched in August to assist advice businesses in looking for innovative products and services related to the financial advice industry.
Innergi will join the existing members of the online hub including AstuteWheel, 64 Media, Now Sorted!, Complete Client Connection, The Social Adviser and PressDev.
Innergi currently offers tools for financial advisers to enable them to efficiently deliver branded content and communications to their clients.
Innergi also developed the online Financial Knowledge Centre, which allows clients of financial advisers to have continual access to educational information.
Director of AdviceInnovation Michael Topper said while there are many financial advice businesses already using Innergi, there are still many financial advisers looking for a solution like this and don’t realise it already exists.
Innergi managing director Robert Skinner said the Financial Knowledge Centre is “robust, professional and fun, offering advice practices and their clients access to over 800 pages of educational content”.
“It is more important than ever for advisers to be in regular contact with their clients and they should be able to do it cost effectively and ensure it looks great,” said Mr Skinner.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all