Financial advice software company Innergi has joined AdviceInnovation, an online hub for financial advice businesses.
AdviceInnovation was launched in August to assist advice businesses in looking for innovative products and services related to the financial advice industry.
Innergi will join the existing members of the online hub including AstuteWheel, 64 Media, Now Sorted!, Complete Client Connection, The Social Adviser and PressDev.
Innergi currently offers tools for financial advisers to enable them to efficiently deliver branded content and communications to their clients.
Innergi also developed the online Financial Knowledge Centre, which allows clients of financial advisers to have continual access to educational information.
Director of AdviceInnovation Michael Topper said while there are many financial advice businesses already using Innergi, there are still many financial advisers looking for a solution like this and don’t realise it already exists.
Innergi managing director Robert Skinner said the Financial Knowledge Centre is “robust, professional and fun, offering advice practices and their clients access to over 800 pages of educational content”.
“It is more important than ever for advisers to be in regular contact with their clients and they should be able to do it cost effectively and ensure it looks great,” said Mr Skinner.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all