Mortgage Choice is currently transitioning itself into a “diversified financial services powerhouse”, noting this is part of the group's core business growth.
Commenting on its financial results yesterday, Mortgage Choice chief executive Michael Russell said establishing itself as a financial planning business will be a part of Mortgage Choice's future business growth.
“We are successfully transitioning the business into a diversified financial services powerhouse and we will continue to focus on our growth and diversification moving forward – adding value to our customers, franchisees, and our shareholders,” he said.
“We continue to grow and evolve our diversified business and are now well on our way to becoming a very successful diversified financial services player.”
Mr Russell added that Mortgage Choice is "well on track" to reach its goal of 60 advisers on the ground by 30 June 2015, with 33 already in place.
His comments follow Mortgage Choice’s strong financial results for the 2014 financial year, which he said “far exceeded” the company’s expectations and are driving its future business opportunities.
“We have embraced the opportunities that the strong market has presented us with and managed to deliver some of our best financial results to date,” Mr Russell said.
“Over the last year, we have managed to significantly grow our underlying statutory revenue and profit, achieve a record number of loan settlements, and realise our highest cash result to date.”
Mr Russell also said the business remains as focused as ever on executing its existing ACT strategy, building a compelling and differentiated customer experience, and providing sustainable earnings for its shareholders.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all