Financial Index Wealth Accountants has attributed its Dealer Group of the Year recognition at the ifa Excellence Awards to strong levels of client trust.
Findex was one of a number of businesses and individuals recognised as top industry performers at the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards in Sydney last Thursday, taking out the coveted Dealer Group of the Year Award.
Reflecting on the award, Findex Group CEO Spiro Paule said he was “extremely pleased” to receive the honour, attributing it to the firm’s client service proposition philosophy.
“We are extremely pleased to be recognised by our peers as one of the leaders in the financial planning industry,” Mr Paule said in a statement.
“The core of our business is building trust with our clients over the long term, trust that is based on the foundations of quality advice, independence and transparency of services.
“What is particularly pleasing is that the award acknowledges the work across all our divisions: Financial Index Wealth Accountants, Centric Wealth, Civic Financial Planning and the online advisory platform MOVO.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all