Financial Index Wealth Accountants has attributed its Dealer Group of the Year recognition at the ifa Excellence Awards to strong levels of client trust.
Findex was one of a number of businesses and individuals recognised as top industry performers at the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards in Sydney last Thursday, taking out the coveted Dealer Group of the Year Award.
Reflecting on the award, Findex Group CEO Spiro Paule said he was “extremely pleased” to receive the honour, attributing it to the firm’s client service proposition philosophy.
“We are extremely pleased to be recognised by our peers as one of the leaders in the financial planning industry,” Mr Paule said in a statement.
“The core of our business is building trust with our clients over the long term, trust that is based on the foundations of quality advice, independence and transparency of services.
“What is particularly pleasing is that the award acknowledges the work across all our divisions: Financial Index Wealth Accountants, Centric Wealth, Civic Financial Planning and the online advisory platform MOVO.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all