Australia’s leading non-aligned financial advice businesses and practitioners have been recognised at the ifa Excellence Awards event in Sydney.
“Claire exemplifies the ethics and high quality advice services of the independent financial advice sector,” said ifa publisher Russell Stephenson.
Over 350 of the nation’s top advisers and industry executives gathered at the Australian Technology Park for the inaugural awards, created to recognise professional excellence and highlight the sector’s top individuals and businesses.
Mr Stephenson said the awards are a strong endorsement of the important work being conducted by independent and non-aligned advice professionals across the country, helping people to achieve their financial goals.
“This event is a milestone for this growing sector of the market and we congratulate all finalists and winners,” he said.
Other winners announced today are:
• Industry Thought Leader: Sarah Riegelhuth, Wealth Enhancers
• Practice Principal of the Year: Ravi Agarwal, MEDIQ Financial Services
• Boutique Firm of the Year: Hewison Private Wealth
• Dealer Group of the Year: Financial Index Wealth Accountants
• ifa Editor’s Choice Award: Don Trapnell, Synchron
• Best New Licensee: GPS Wealth
• Best Client Servicing (company): Jensen Financial Planning
• Best Client Servicing (individual): David Marasea, Shadforth Financial Group
• Innovator of the Year (company): Omniwealth Services
• Innovator of the Year (individual): Charles Badenach, Main Street Financial Solutions
• SMSF Adviser of the Year: Tim Mackay, Quantum Financial
• Multi-service Practitioner of the Year: James Walker-Powell, More4Life Financial Services
• Rookie Adviser of the Year: Stephen Godfrey, VISIS Private Wealth
The regulator has conceded its SOA relief around the early super scheme did litt...
Outflows from AMP’s wealth business have continued in the third quarter of 202...
The industry super fund’s chief of advice has left the business after a restr...