A leaked email has confirmed that the former authorised representatives of collapsed dealer group Custom Wealth Solutions have moved to a new AFSL.
In a letter to CWS authorised representatives dated 7 July – seen by ifa – appointed receiver Geoff Davis of BCR Advisory explained that the deal with licensee SMSF Partners is now official.
“By agreement entered into today, SMSF Partners Pty Ltd has acquired the right to bring the [CWS] dealers under its own AFS licence,” the letter states.
“Amongst other things, this transfers you to the SMSF Partners insurance, support and training services and the like.”
ifa understands that SMSF Partners is trading as MyPlanner Australia.
CWS went into external receivership in June, reportedly following a personal dispute between its directors.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all