A leaked email has confirmed that the former authorised representatives of collapsed dealer group Custom Wealth Solutions have moved to a new AFSL.
In a letter to CWS authorised representatives dated 7 July – seen by ifa – appointed receiver Geoff Davis of BCR Advisory explained that the deal with licensee SMSF Partners is now official.
“By agreement entered into today, SMSF Partners Pty Ltd has acquired the right to bring the [CWS] dealers under its own AFS licence,” the letter states.
“Amongst other things, this transfers you to the SMSF Partners insurance, support and training services and the like.”
ifa understands that SMSF Partners is trading as MyPlanner Australia.
CWS went into external receivership in June, reportedly following a personal dispute between its directors.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all