The Association of Financial Advisers has announced the six finalists in the Rising Star of the Year Award ahead of its national conference in October.
The award recognises up and coming advisers who provide quality advice and can demonstrate a commitment to education standards and community involvement.
“Since its launch in 2005, the Award continues to uncover the exceptional talent of young financial advisers across Australia,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“Going by the quality and quantity of the nominations we have received for this Award over the past eight years, the future of the profession is assured.
“For advisers at the start of their careers, the Award is about profiling and encouraging their talents and inspiring them to become leaders in the advice profession.”
The 2013 Rising Star of the Year Award finalists are:
- Kylie George – Harvest Wealth VIC (Financial Wisdom)
- Ravi Agarwal– MEDIQ Financial Services VIC (Synchron)
- Mark Wyld – MW Wealth Management VIC (Consultum)
- James Jagodnik– Stanford Brown NSW (Genesys)
- Peter Khoury – National Financial Advisers NSW (Securitor Financial Group Ltd)
- Tatiana Coulter – Monarch Advisory Group NSW (Securitor Financial Group Ltd)
Yesterday, the AFA announced the finalists for Adviser of the Year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all