The six finalists for the Association of Financial Advisers Adviser of the Year award for 2013 have been announced, with the winner to be named at the upcoming AFA conference in October.
In a statement released today, the AFA listed six finalists that personify “leadership, advocacy and innovation in the financial services industry” following a rigorous judging process.
“The finalists are judged on education, experience and contribution to the industry,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“This is an opportunity to not only recognize the outstanding abilities of the final six, but also to acknowledge the significant number of nominations for the Award from right across Australia.
“The nominations are becoming more difficult to judge each year, with many more advisers demonstrating their skills and talents and providing an example for others to emulate.”
The six finalists are:
- Justine Back, Back to Back Financial Planners, New South Wales
- Jenny Brown, JBS Financial Strategists, Victoria
- Kylie Wright, Ulton Financial Planning, Queensland
- Mark Rando, Rando & Associates, Western Australia
- Rory Mooney, Wealth By Design, South Australia
- William Bracey, Sydney Financial Planning, New South Wales
The 2013 AFA Adviser of the Year will be announced on Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at the AFA National Conference at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all