The six finalists for the Association of Financial Advisers Adviser of the Year award for 2013 have been announced, with the winner to be named at the upcoming AFA conference in October.
In a statement released today, the AFA listed six finalists that personify “leadership, advocacy and innovation in the financial services industry” following a rigorous judging process.
“The finalists are judged on education, experience and contribution to the industry,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“This is an opportunity to not only recognize the outstanding abilities of the final six, but also to acknowledge the significant number of nominations for the Award from right across Australia.
“The nominations are becoming more difficult to judge each year, with many more advisers demonstrating their skills and talents and providing an example for others to emulate.”
The six finalists are:
- Justine Back, Back to Back Financial Planners, New South Wales
- Jenny Brown, JBS Financial Strategists, Victoria
- Kylie Wright, Ulton Financial Planning, Queensland
- Mark Rando, Rando & Associates, Western Australia
- Rory Mooney, Wealth By Design, South Australia
- William Bracey, Sydney Financial Planning, New South Wales
The 2013 AFA Adviser of the Year will be announced on Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at the AFA National Conference at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all