Welcome to your 2018 TAL Risk Academy. With more courses and more opportunities, it's how together, we're improving the quality of advice.
The TAL Risk Academy is our market-leading education program, designed to grow your skills and your business. Education is one of the most valuable ways we can support advisers and, with the recent regulation changes, it’s never been more important.
There are now over 50 product-agnostic courses available at the TAL Risk Academy, across four tiers of learning to meet your needs as you grow in your role. All written by our risk specialists and industry experts, and all accredited by the AFA and FPA.
We’ve added 16 new courses, in response to your feedback and what’s ahead in our industry. Many of our existing courses have been updated with new content as well.
And there are over 100 CPD points on offer. Some of our courses provide accreditation towards Deakin and Charles Sturt University qualifications too, to help fast-track your education requirements post-LIF.
Courses are available right now to stream from the on-demand library, or via webinars, masterclasses and workshops. Learn when it suits you best, the way it suits you best.
Register for your next TAL Risk Academy course today at https://www.tal.com.au/risk-academy-launch
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 13 Dec 2018ASIC lengthens transition period for fee disclosuresBy Adrian Flores
- view all