ANZ OnePath makes upgrade to adviser portal
ANZ’s pensions and investments business OnePath has announced upgrades to its online adviser portal as part of an effort to be more flexible to the changing needs of clients.
Advisers can now use the OneView Life portal to generate a quote to reduce or remove individual covers on existing life insurance policies, with features soon to be extended to enable increases in cover, ANZ said in a statement.
ANZ said this enhancement makes OneCare insurance policies ‘living’ documents that can be actively discussed and updated using OneView Life.
Other enhancements to OneView Life include the ability to:
- Edit a quote already saved and created;
- Keep track of clients paying their OneCare Super Premiums via external rollover with the addition of rollover information to an adviser’s dashboard and via a weekly email;
- View and track the progress of client-initiated requests;
- View upcoming events including policy renewals, policies at risk of lapsing and adviser applications; and
- The introduction of a new client-friendly layout showing a client’s policy changes including stamp duty and premiums before and after rollover rebate.
According to OnePath’s head of life insurance, Gerard Kerr, the new features provide greater flexibility for advisers to manage their clients’ insurance needs now and into the future.
“We know advisers needs require that we evolve and improve our online services. Our latest enhancements reflect OnePath’s continued desire to listen, innovate and deliver solutions for advisers and their clients that improve their insurance experience,” Mr Kerr said.
What is the value of an adviser?
A new report has dived into the value of advisers and found that they deliver va...
Expect industry overhaul: FPA
Financial planning is set to have a revamp, the Financial Planning Association o...
Industry needs to speak the language of women
The adviser industry still has work to do in finding a way to speak the language...