Fintech firm AstuteWheel has launched a new software service which it says will enable advisers to deliver risk advice in “about an hour”.
The new tool, Astute Insurance Planner, uses an online fact find for clients to complete, an integrated OmniLife research and quoting tool, and a workflow and SOA tool all linked through YTML’s customer relationship management platform (CRM) Seido.
“It can sometimes take advisers up to three weeks between meeting with a client, preparing the SOA and presenting the advice,” said AstuteWheel managing director Hans Egger.
“We created a solution to take advantage of system, process and integration efficiencies to drastically reduce the time and effort required.”
The software uses data from the client fact find to pre-populate a risk analysis calculator and allow the adviser to engage the client on their financial circumstances in the first meeting, AstuteWheel said.
“The first meeting can then be an informative and educational session where the adviser and the client work together to determine the types and levels of insurance required,” Mr Egger said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all