Fintech firm AstuteWheel has launched a new software service which it says will enable advisers to deliver risk advice in “about an hour”.
The new tool, Astute Insurance Planner, uses an online fact find for clients to complete, an integrated OmniLife research and quoting tool, and a workflow and SOA tool all linked through YTML’s customer relationship management platform (CRM) Seido.
“It can sometimes take advisers up to three weeks between meeting with a client, preparing the SOA and presenting the advice,” said AstuteWheel managing director Hans Egger.
“We created a solution to take advantage of system, process and integration efficiencies to drastically reduce the time and effort required.”
The software uses data from the client fact find to pre-populate a risk analysis calculator and allow the adviser to engage the client on their financial circumstances in the first meeting, AstuteWheel said.
“The first meeting can then be an informative and educational session where the adviser and the client work together to determine the types and levels of insurance required,” Mr Egger said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all