A Sydney-based business advisory firm has partnered with MBS Insurance to launch a new jointly-owned insurance offering.
In a statement, Ecovis Clark Jacobs announced it will be “expanding its financial accounting, taxation and audit services” through the launch of a jointly-owned insurance offering with MBS Insurance.
The new offering, called Ecovis Clark Jacobs Insurance, will offer group and individual cover across life, income protection, trauma, TPD, and business continuity policies.
“We strongly believe that an insurance advice capability is needed to provide robust holistic advice to our clients,” said Ecovis Clark Jacobs director Heath Stewart.
“Furthermore, it is important to us that this advice is provided through a company we are actively involved with to ensure a quality end-to-end risk insurance service – from the initial consultation and insurance needs assessed; the insurance underwritten; to updates that reflect changes in personal / commercial circumstances; but also in the event of a claim”.
MBS Insurance launched a similar offering with HLB Mann Judd Sydney, called HLB Insurance Services, in January this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all