A Sydney-based business advisory firm has partnered with MBS Insurance to launch a new jointly-owned insurance offering.
In a statement, Ecovis Clark Jacobs announced it will be “expanding its financial accounting, taxation and audit services” through the launch of a jointly-owned insurance offering with MBS Insurance.
The new offering, called Ecovis Clark Jacobs Insurance, will offer group and individual cover across life, income protection, trauma, TPD, and business continuity policies.
“We strongly believe that an insurance advice capability is needed to provide robust holistic advice to our clients,” said Ecovis Clark Jacobs director Heath Stewart.
“Furthermore, it is important to us that this advice is provided through a company we are actively involved with to ensure a quality end-to-end risk insurance service – from the initial consultation and insurance needs assessed; the insurance underwritten; to updates that reflect changes in personal / commercial circumstances; but also in the event of a claim”.
MBS Insurance launched a similar offering with HLB Mann Judd Sydney, called HLB Insurance Services, in January this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all