ClearView has named Michael Fox as its new state manager for New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory, leading both life insurance and wealth management solutions for the business.
ClearView general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker commented on this particular appointment, saying that “Michael is an experienced sales executive who has spent the past 15 years working closely with financial advisers and licensees, and managing high performing sales teams”.
“He is extremely well-regarded by advisers and his peers, and we feel fortunate to have such a standout internal candidate step up to fill this important role,” Mr Blaxland-Walker added.
Mr Fox was formerly ClearView’s business development manager prior to his appointment and will be replacing Kathryn Williamson, who was recently appointed to the position of distribution strategy head last month.
He will be reporting to general manager of distribution Christopher Blaxland-Walker .
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all