Research house Roy Morgan has named Real Insurance the winner of its life and risk customer satisfaction award for 2017.
The company announced the results of its 2017 Customer Satisfaction Awards for banking and finance, recognising the financial institutions with the highest level of satisfaction among clients.
The award for Risk and Life Insurer came down to three businesses, Roy Morgan said in a statement.
“This is a heavily contested category with three companies taking their turn in top spot during 2017; Allianz, Insuranceline and Real Insurance all vying for the top position,” the company said.
“Each had a moment in the spotlight in 2017, but Real Insurance out-performed its rivals to earn its award.”
The award for General Insurer was given to RACT, which was also named the business with the highest monthly customer satisfaction for the past 12 consecutive months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all