The ifa Business Strategy Day, organised by Risk Adivser’s sister site ifa, is back in March 2018, hitting four states across the country.
Building on the themes developed over the past four years, this unique event will lean on ifa’s editorial contacts to bring you practical, implementable business-building content, with an eye on all the latest headlines and developments changing the advice landscape.
It will take place in Melbourne on Tuesday, 20 March; Sydney on Thursday, 22 March; Brisbane on Monday, 26 March and Perth on Wednesday, 28 March 2018.
Commenting on the launch of the event, ifa managing editor and Business Strategy Day MC Aleks Vickovich said the event will provide the best CPD content available to advisers.
“There is a conference every other week aimed at financial advisers, but few are aimed specifically at boutique and independently-minded firms or are willing to have the frank and fearless conversations required to cut through the noise,” Mr Vickovich said.
“The ifa Business Strategy Day 2018 will look closely at the pros and cons of self-licensing, the growth enabling technology and practice management trends (including managed accounts) and the latest thinking in client engagement and business leadership to help principals run more successful businesses.”
For more information or to register for the event, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all