Dunsford Financial Planning has joined the Synchron network, only a few weeks after being acquired by AZ Next Generation Advisory.
In a statement, Synchron director Don Trapnell said the practice, led by prominent LICG figure Mark Dunsford, had left Now Financial Group in order to join the dealer group, bringing the number of authorised Synchron representatives to 450.
“Synchron is very passionate about financial advice, particularly risk-related financial advice and we are therefore very pleased to welcome Mark, who is also a passionate advice advocate, and the Dunsford Financial Planning team, to the Synchron family,” Mr Trapnell said.
The move to Synchron follows Dunsford Financial Planning’s recent acquisition by AZ Next Generation Advisory (AZ NGA) on 15 November this year.
The acquisition marked AZ NGA’s first Melbourne acquisition, with AZ NGA chief executive Paul Barrett commenting at the time that he was “very pleased” with the acquisition.
“Dunsford Financial Planning is a fast-growing practice with a bright future that we are very excited to assist with,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all