TAL has announced it has made an internal appointment to fill the role of general manager for claims, after reviewing a number of internal and external candidates for the role.
The company announced Loraine van Eeden, formally general manager of international life solutions, will move in to the new role overseeing claims management across all TAL distribution channels.
TAL chief operating officer Justin Delaney said the company undertook an “extensive internal and external search” to find the right candidate for the role, and was delighted with the appointment of Ms van Eeden.
“Our claims experience is where we make the biggest contribution in the eyes of the people who matter most – our customers,” Mr Delaney said.
“We have every confidence that Loraine’s depth of experience and knowledge of TAL will ideally position her to support our continual improvement of the claims experience.”
Prior to commencing with TAL, Ms van Eeden held numerous roles with Swiss Re, were she had responsibility over the company’s claims function across Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Ms van Eeden will begin in her new role in January 2018, and will be based in Sydney.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all