TAL has announced it has made an internal appointment to fill the role of general manager for claims, after reviewing a number of internal and external candidates for the role.
The company announced Loraine van Eeden, formally general manager of international life solutions, will move in to the new role overseeing claims management across all TAL distribution channels.
TAL chief operating officer Justin Delaney said the company undertook an “extensive internal and external search” to find the right candidate for the role, and was delighted with the appointment of Ms van Eeden.
“Our claims experience is where we make the biggest contribution in the eyes of the people who matter most – our customers,” Mr Delaney said.
“We have every confidence that Loraine’s depth of experience and knowledge of TAL will ideally position her to support our continual improvement of the claims experience.”
Prior to commencing with TAL, Ms van Eeden held numerous roles with Swiss Re, were she had responsibility over the company’s claims function across Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Ms van Eeden will begin in her new role in January 2018, and will be based in Sydney.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all