AIA Australia has launched a new initiative that will see fees waived on a number of its products for a period of two years for new applicants.
The company will forgo fees for two years on business Priority Protection (PP) and Priority Protection for Platform Investors (PPPI) policies, as well as the AIA Vitality health program, for clients who apply for the products from today until 31 March 2018.
“AIA is continually looking for opportunities to demonstrate its support for improving the long-term wellbeing and health of clients through its adviser networks,” said AIA Australia chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone.
“That is why we are waiving fees on PP and PPPI policies and AIA Vitality, to ensure advisers can offer more value to their clients.”
Ms Sciarrone engagement with the AIA Vitality program had resulted in a drop in lapse rates for both PP and PPPI policies, with clients using the program up to 40 per cent less likely to let their policies lapse.
“AIA understands that when clients embrace the value of life insurance and positive health behaviours at the same time, they go a long way to leading longer, healthier, happier lives whilst protecting their future,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all