AIA Australia has launched a new initiative that will see fees waived on a number of its products for a period of two years for new applicants.
The company will forgo fees for two years on business Priority Protection (PP) and Priority Protection for Platform Investors (PPPI) policies, as well as the AIA Vitality health program, for clients who apply for the products from today until 31 March 2018.
“AIA is continually looking for opportunities to demonstrate its support for improving the long-term wellbeing and health of clients through its adviser networks,” said AIA Australia chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone.
“That is why we are waiving fees on PP and PPPI policies and AIA Vitality, to ensure advisers can offer more value to their clients.”
Ms Sciarrone engagement with the AIA Vitality program had resulted in a drop in lapse rates for both PP and PPPI policies, with clients using the program up to 40 per cent less likely to let their policies lapse.
“AIA understands that when clients embrace the value of life insurance and positive health behaviours at the same time, they go a long way to leading longer, healthier, happier lives whilst protecting their future,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all