AMP has released a diagnostic tool as part of its LIF resource hub in a move intended to help advisers assess their readiness for incoming regulatory changes.
The diagnostic tool will help advisers to identify areas of their businesses that may need attention, and provide them with a plan on how to prepare their practice for the introduction of LIF legislation on 1 January 2018.
In addition to the new tool, AMP have also launched a number of video tutorials led by Elixir Consulting founder Sue Viskovic, addressing topics such as pricing and revenue models, target markets and value propositions.
AMP director of insurance proposition Greg Johnson said the expansion of the LIF resource hub will assist advisers to successfully prepare for the new legislation.
“The enhancements to the LIF hub will provide advisers with further tools and support to help them get across the line in transitioning their business into the new environment,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all