AMP has released a diagnostic tool as part of its LIF resource hub in a move intended to help advisers assess their readiness for incoming regulatory changes.
The diagnostic tool will help advisers to identify areas of their businesses that may need attention, and provide them with a plan on how to prepare their practice for the introduction of LIF legislation on 1 January 2018.
In addition to the new tool, AMP have also launched a number of video tutorials led by Elixir Consulting founder Sue Viskovic, addressing topics such as pricing and revenue models, target markets and value propositions.
AMP director of insurance proposition Greg Johnson said the expansion of the LIF resource hub will assist advisers to successfully prepare for the new legislation.
“The enhancements to the LIF hub will provide advisers with further tools and support to help them get across the line in transitioning their business into the new environment,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all