ANZ Wealth has announced enhancements to its OneView Life portal, which will allow advisers to access client data through mobile devices.
The enhancements are based off feedback received from advisers, the company said, noting that “efficiency, self-service and mobile capability are critically important” to advisers.
“I’m confident these updates will support advisers to realise greater business efficiencies and will also further position OneView Life as an industry-leading tool among advisers and their support staff,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr.
“The portal’s new dashboard, weekly customisable reports and mobile compatibility equip advisers with immediate access to client information and correspondence, in one centralised location.”
The enhancements will also allow advisers to lodge policy update requests without the need for a client signature, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all