ANZ Wealth has announced enhancements to its OneView Life portal, which will allow advisers to access client data through mobile devices.
The enhancements are based off feedback received from advisers, the company said, noting that “efficiency, self-service and mobile capability are critically important” to advisers.
“I’m confident these updates will support advisers to realise greater business efficiencies and will also further position OneView Life as an industry-leading tool among advisers and their support staff,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr.
“The portal’s new dashboard, weekly customisable reports and mobile compatibility equip advisers with immediate access to client information and correspondence, in one centralised location.”
The enhancements will also allow advisers to lodge policy update requests without the need for a client signature, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all