ANZ Wealth has announced enhancements to its OneView Life portal, which will allow advisers to access client data through mobile devices.
The enhancements are based off feedback received from advisers, the company said, noting that “efficiency, self-service and mobile capability are critically important” to advisers.
“I’m confident these updates will support advisers to realise greater business efficiencies and will also further position OneView Life as an industry-leading tool among advisers and their support staff,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr.
“The portal’s new dashboard, weekly customisable reports and mobile compatibility equip advisers with immediate access to client information and correspondence, in one centralised location.”
The enhancements will also allow advisers to lodge policy update requests without the need for a client signature, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all