ANZ Wealth has announced enhancements to its OneView Life portal, which will allow advisers to access client data through mobile devices.
The enhancements are based off feedback received from advisers, the company said, noting that “efficiency, self-service and mobile capability are critically important” to advisers.
“I’m confident these updates will support advisers to realise greater business efficiencies and will also further position OneView Life as an industry-leading tool among advisers and their support staff,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr.
“The portal’s new dashboard, weekly customisable reports and mobile compatibility equip advisers with immediate access to client information and correspondence, in one centralised location.”
The enhancements will also allow advisers to lodge policy update requests without the need for a client signature, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- view all