ANZ Wealth has released a digital hub designed to assist advisers ready themselves for the impending LIF reforms.
The LIF hub will provide advisers with information regarding “ongoing technology and service enhancements” that will assist them provide value to clients, ANZ Wealth said in a statement.
Advisers will also be able to access guidelines on how OneCare commission payments will change following the introduction of the reforms from 1 January 2018.
ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr said preparing advisers for the reforms was among the business’ primary concerns.
“We know our advisers have many questions about the changes the LIF reforms will bring and we have made it a priority to provide them with the right tools and information to prepare for the new environment,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all