ANZ Wealth has released a digital hub designed to assist advisers ready themselves for the impending LIF reforms.
The LIF hub will provide advisers with information regarding “ongoing technology and service enhancements” that will assist them provide value to clients, ANZ Wealth said in a statement.
Advisers will also be able to access guidelines on how OneCare commission payments will change following the introduction of the reforms from 1 January 2018.
ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr said preparing advisers for the reforms was among the business’ primary concerns.
“We know our advisers have many questions about the changes the LIF reforms will bring and we have made it a priority to provide them with the right tools and information to prepare for the new environment,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all