Strategic Insight Actuaries and Researchers has announced the winners of the 2017 Direct Life Insurance Excellence awards, naming TAL Life as the overall winner.
The awards, which recognise excellence in the provision of direct life insurance, were presented at a lunch event at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney on 17 October.
TAL Life one multiple awards, including the overall award for 2017, the Term Life award, the Customer Service award, the Marketer Customer Service award, and the Omnibus Product award for bundled insurance products.
NobleOak was awarded the TPD and Trauma – Rider awards, while CommInsure received the Trauma – Stand Alone and Consumer Credit awards; Suncorp Life was recognised with the Income Protection and Funeral Cover – Stepped Premium awards and Zurich also received two awards, the Health and Wellness pProgram and Funeral Cover – Level Premium awards.
HCF Life and OnePath Life won a single award each, the Innovation award and Accident Cover award respectively.
Strategic Insight regional managing director Rael Solomon noted the industry was continuing to expand, but that there was room left for improvement.
“Direct risk insurance market sales continue to build on previous years while new product offers are appearing which go some way to spanning the gap between pure life insurance and pure health insurance,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all