Software provider IRESS has announced a series of changes to its XPLAN education and training service, including CPD point accreditation and “structured learning” pathways for risk-only advisers.
The changes, which take effect immediately, will see the company offer a series of learning pathways designed for specific roles, including administrators and practice managers as well as risk advisers.
The company said the CPD point accreditation recognises “the importance of continuing education” and the optimisation of adviser technology.
“XPLAN, like most software, is most powerful when used to its full potential,” said XPLAN managing director of wealth management Tizzy Vigilante.
“We are committed to providing the best training, both in terms of technical content and the quality of delivery, and have invested heavily in our learning capabilities to ensure our clients and users get the most from their XPLAN solution.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all