MetLife Australia has launched a new digital claims tracker to allow members to follow their claim’s progress.
The new service will be available on desktop, tablet and mobile devices, and will allow MetLife members to check their claim’s status, receive updates from MetLife, upload information and complete tasks.
The digital claims tracker was developed “in close collaboration” with recent claimants, the company said.
“Our research uncovered a largely positive experience of claimants, with our claims managers being a key driver of satisfaction,” said MetLife director of customer strategy and innovation Jeremy Simmons.
“We developed the digital claims tracker with members’ needs and wants firmly front of mind, complementing the great work that our claims team does every day, providing increased clarity and efficiency, and allowing claimants to keep track of progress whenever and wherever.”
Mr Simmons noted that many claimants are “going through difficult times” and that this new tool would allow members to update themselves on the progress of their claim “even on days when they don’t feel like picking up a phone”.
MetLife said it will continue to introduce enhancements, such as SMS alerts, to the tracker over the coming months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all