Zurich Financial Services Australia has been awarded with Canstar’s 5-Star Outstanding Award, along with wins in the TPD, Term Life and Packaged Life categories.
Zurich’s Life and Investments business CEO Tim Bailey commented on this development, saying that Zurich’s win is a credit to their current commitment towards providing high-quality cover without having to compromise on affordability.
“These awards are a pleasing acknowledgement that we have achieved the right balance, and ultimately have made it easier for advisers to recommend Zurich, confident in the knowledge they are protecting their clients with the best value cover in the market today,” Mr Bailey said.
Mr Bailey also stated that the company’s revamped offering, which was launched last May, included an updated range and improved rates in order to give advisers added flexibility for providing covers for their clients.
Zurich has already received this particular award two times in the last three years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all