ANZ Wealth has updated its OneCare insurance range by releasing the new Income Secure Essentials and Severity Trauma covers, which are expected to offer more accessible and cost-effective insurance options for ANZ customers.
Income Secure Essentials are made for customers undertaking rehabilitation to assist them as they return to work, while the Severity Trauma has a three-tiered payment system, which provides a customer 10 per cent of the insured amount upon diagnosis, 50 per cent upon an impairing condition, and 100 per cent upon severe or permanent impairment.
ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr commented on these new releases, saying that these covers will help in providing customers inexpensive life insurance options.
“With trauma cover, a mismatch can arise between the financial support a customer receives and what they really need, which is why a tiered benefit structure increasingly makes sense to some customers,” Mr Kerr said.
“There’s a growing body of evidence to suggest that returning to work can actually play an important role in your return to health, so we believe that our Income Secure Essentials cover can help deliver better outcomes for customers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all