A Sydney-based risk firm has announced the promotion of two financial advisers who are now partners of the practice. The firm will be also be focusing on recruiting “the next generation of talent”.
MBS Insurance today announced the promotion of financial advisers Chris MacKenzie and Brent McCullough to partners of the firm.
Current MBS Insurance partners Kris Mason and Drew Burden said, “Our new partners have worked extremely hard to forge a successful career at MBS and we are proud to offer them the opportunity to lead a firm with a compelling future.
“Both Chris and Brent are outstanding individuals and we are confident they will play a crucial role in the future of MBS and reflected both the growth of that practice and the firm's commitment to servicing our clients.”
Messrs MacKenzie and McCullough joined MBS just over five years ago when the advice practice partners identified them for their interpersonal skills and qualities and invited them to join the team, initially in administrative roles, the statement said.
“Our new partners have worked extremely hard to forge a successful career at MBS and we are proud to offer them the opportunity to lead a firm with a compelling future,” the statement said.
“In addition, we are committed to identifying and bringing into MBS and the risk advice sector, the next generation of talent.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:10Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 10:10Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all