A Sydney-based risk firm has announced the promotion of two financial advisers who are now partners of the practice. The firm will be also be focusing on recruiting “the next generation of talent”.
MBS Insurance today announced the promotion of financial advisers Chris MacKenzie and Brent McCullough to partners of the firm.
Current MBS Insurance partners Kris Mason and Drew Burden said, “Our new partners have worked extremely hard to forge a successful career at MBS and we are proud to offer them the opportunity to lead a firm with a compelling future.
“Both Chris and Brent are outstanding individuals and we are confident they will play a crucial role in the future of MBS and reflected both the growth of that practice and the firm's commitment to servicing our clients.”
Messrs MacKenzie and McCullough joined MBS just over five years ago when the advice practice partners identified them for their interpersonal skills and qualities and invited them to join the team, initially in administrative roles, the statement said.
“Our new partners have worked extremely hard to forge a successful career at MBS and we are proud to offer them the opportunity to lead a firm with a compelling future,” the statement said.
“In addition, we are committed to identifying and bringing into MBS and the risk advice sector, the next generation of talent.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all