AIA Australia has announced that it will be making changes to its new business premium rates, particularly for its Priority Protection and Priority Protection for Platform Investors (PPPI) products.
The company will be adjusting its stepped life rates and will be integrating an additional large sum insured discount band. Moreover, the stepped premiums and level premiums for life cover and crisis recovery will also be adjusted.
AIA Australia chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrione stated that these adjustments will help AIA Australia ensure that advisers’ clients will be able to experience additional benefits.
“We know that life cover is a key element of most of our Priority Protection policies, that’s why we’re reducing premiums for life cover to ensure that advisers can offer more value to their clients,” she added.
These new pricings are only applicable for new business and will have no effect on current policyholders.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all