AIA Australia has launched a new health insurance brand that offers consumers a bundled package of health insurance combined with a health and wellness program.
In a statement this week, AIA announced the launch of a new health insurance brand called myOwn, which is now available to consumers.
myOwn offers health insurance bundled with AIA’s health and wellness program AIA Vitality.
AIA Vitality rewards are linked to actions that aim to improve or maintain good health, such as physical activity, preventive screening and eating a healthy diet. myOwn packages AIA Vitality with its health insurance products so that members who are actively engaged in the program may be eligible for premium discounts and a range of rewards offered by AIA Vitality.
AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said the brand offers a new way of providing health insurance.
“Most people think health insurance is something used when things go wrong,” he said.
“With myOwn offering health insurance with AIA Vitality, we support people to know their health, improve their health and enjoy the rewards.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all