AIA Australia has launched a new health insurance brand that offers consumers a bundled package of health insurance combined with a health and wellness program.
In a statement this week, AIA announced the launch of a new health insurance brand called myOwn, which is now available to consumers.
myOwn offers health insurance bundled with AIA’s health and wellness program AIA Vitality.
AIA Vitality rewards are linked to actions that aim to improve or maintain good health, such as physical activity, preventive screening and eating a healthy diet. myOwn packages AIA Vitality with its health insurance products so that members who are actively engaged in the program may be eligible for premium discounts and a range of rewards offered by AIA Vitality.
AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said the brand offers a new way of providing health insurance.
“Most people think health insurance is something used when things go wrong,” he said.
“With myOwn offering health insurance with AIA Vitality, we support people to know their health, improve their health and enjoy the rewards.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all