AIA Australia has launched a new health insurance brand that offers consumers a bundled package of health insurance combined with a health and wellness program.
In a statement this week, AIA announced the launch of a new health insurance brand called myOwn, which is now available to consumers.
myOwn offers health insurance bundled with AIA’s health and wellness program AIA Vitality.
AIA Vitality rewards are linked to actions that aim to improve or maintain good health, such as physical activity, preventive screening and eating a healthy diet. myOwn packages AIA Vitality with its health insurance products so that members who are actively engaged in the program may be eligible for premium discounts and a range of rewards offered by AIA Vitality.
AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said the brand offers a new way of providing health insurance.
“Most people think health insurance is something used when things go wrong,” he said.
“With myOwn offering health insurance with AIA Vitality, we support people to know their health, improve their health and enjoy the rewards.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all