MLC Life Insurance has unveiled its new group insurance digital platform for superannuation funds, as part of its $400-million tech transformation.
The platform – dubbed LifeView – will enable super members to apply and top up their cover while tracking and lodging their claims’ progress. Trustees and administrators can also access real-time data and fund claims analysis.
Suzanne Smith, chief customer officer of group insurance at MLC Life, stated that LifeView will be able to challenge long-established group insurers in the market.
“Our goal is to become Australia’s leading and most trusted life insurer, and we want to play a bigger role in the group insurance market,” she added.
Head of digital Tim Roso also added that LifeView will be “game changer”, and that it will help them provide super funds with better processes and higher values.
MLC Life Insurance will be rolling out the rest of LifeView later this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:10Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 10:10Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all