MLC Life Insurance has unveiled its new group insurance digital platform for superannuation funds, as part of its $400-million tech transformation.
The platform – dubbed LifeView – will enable super members to apply and top up their cover while tracking and lodging their claims’ progress. Trustees and administrators can also access real-time data and fund claims analysis.
Suzanne Smith, chief customer officer of group insurance at MLC Life, stated that LifeView will be able to challenge long-established group insurers in the market.
“Our goal is to become Australia’s leading and most trusted life insurer, and we want to play a bigger role in the group insurance market,” she added.
Head of digital Tim Roso also added that LifeView will be “game changer”, and that it will help them provide super funds with better processes and higher values.
MLC Life Insurance will be rolling out the rest of LifeView later this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all