MLC Life Insurance has unveiled its new group insurance digital platform for superannuation funds, as part of its $400-million tech transformation.
The platform – dubbed LifeView – will enable super members to apply and top up their cover while tracking and lodging their claims’ progress. Trustees and administrators can also access real-time data and fund claims analysis.
Suzanne Smith, chief customer officer of group insurance at MLC Life, stated that LifeView will be able to challenge long-established group insurers in the market.
“Our goal is to become Australia’s leading and most trusted life insurer, and we want to play a bigger role in the group insurance market,” she added.
Head of digital Tim Roso also added that LifeView will be “game changer”, and that it will help them provide super funds with better processes and higher values.
MLC Life Insurance will be rolling out the rest of LifeView later this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all