BT has announced the appointment of a new national manager, acquisitions and servicing, as well as a new head of product to the company’s life insurance business.
In a statement, BT announced the appointment of Mark Bower to its life insurance business as national manager, acquisitions and servicing.
In his role, Mr Bower will be strengthening the team’s service delivery to advisers, BT said.
Mr Bower has over 20 years’ experience in life insurance, having previously worked for Asteron Life and TAL.
Also joining the BT life team is Kim Cohen as head of product.
Ms Cohen’s focus will be on driving forward product innovation and customer-focused solutions, BT said.
Ms Cohen has 12 years’ experience in life insurance, eight of those with BT’s life insurance team, in product and pricing roles. Most recently she was director, product development at Pacific Life Re.
Head of life insurance operations at BT Scott Moffitt said, “Both Kim and Mark bring with them a wealth of experience, a customer-focused approach and a steadfast belief in the important role that insurance plays in helping Australians protect their families. We warmly welcome both of them to the life insurance team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all