BT has announced the appointment of a new national manager, acquisitions and servicing, as well as a new head of product to the company’s life insurance business.
In a statement, BT announced the appointment of Mark Bower to its life insurance business as national manager, acquisitions and servicing.
In his role, Mr Bower will be strengthening the team’s service delivery to advisers, BT said.
Mr Bower has over 20 years’ experience in life insurance, having previously worked for Asteron Life and TAL.
Also joining the BT life team is Kim Cohen as head of product.
Ms Cohen’s focus will be on driving forward product innovation and customer-focused solutions, BT said.
Ms Cohen has 12 years’ experience in life insurance, eight of those with BT’s life insurance team, in product and pricing roles. Most recently she was director, product development at Pacific Life Re.
Head of life insurance operations at BT Scott Moffitt said, “Both Kim and Mark bring with them a wealth of experience, a customer-focused approach and a steadfast belief in the important role that insurance plays in helping Australians protect their families. We warmly welcome both of them to the life insurance team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all