AIA Australia has unveiled its new online community program aimed at helping Australians achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
The OneLife website aims to inspire Australians to not only learn more, but also to put their knowledge into practice, changing their controllable behaviours and making more healthy choices, AIA said in a statement.
The website will share articles written by AIA Vitality ambassadors, Alisa Camplin, Chris Judd and Shane Crawford.
“We believe that we should be there supporting Australians through all life’s twists and turns, not only protecting in times of need, but proactively helping create healthier, longer, happier lives every day,” AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said.
“In fact, we believe in the importance of protection, health and wellness so much we want to champion Australia to be the healthiest and most protected nation in the world.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all