AIA Australia has unveiled its new online community program aimed at helping Australians achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
The OneLife website aims to inspire Australians to not only learn more, but also to put their knowledge into practice, changing their controllable behaviours and making more healthy choices, AIA said in a statement.
The website will share articles written by AIA Vitality ambassadors, Alisa Camplin, Chris Judd and Shane Crawford.
“We believe that we should be there supporting Australians through all life’s twists and turns, not only protecting in times of need, but proactively helping create healthier, longer, happier lives every day,” AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said.
“In fact, we believe in the importance of protection, health and wellness so much we want to champion Australia to be the healthiest and most protected nation in the world.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all