AIA Australia has unveiled its new online community program aimed at helping Australians achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
The OneLife website aims to inspire Australians to not only learn more, but also to put their knowledge into practice, changing their controllable behaviours and making more healthy choices, AIA said in a statement.
The website will share articles written by AIA Vitality ambassadors, Alisa Camplin, Chris Judd and Shane Crawford.
“We believe that we should be there supporting Australians through all life’s twists and turns, not only protecting in times of need, but proactively helping create healthier, longer, happier lives every day,” AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said.
“In fact, we believe in the importance of protection, health and wellness so much we want to champion Australia to be the healthiest and most protected nation in the world.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all