AIA Australia has unveiled its new online community program aimed at helping Australians achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
The OneLife website aims to inspire Australians to not only learn more, but also to put their knowledge into practice, changing their controllable behaviours and making more healthy choices, AIA said in a statement.
The website will share articles written by AIA Vitality ambassadors, Alisa Camplin, Chris Judd and Shane Crawford.
“We believe that we should be there supporting Australians through all life’s twists and turns, not only protecting in times of need, but proactively helping create healthier, longer, happier lives every day,” AIA Australia and New Zealand chief executive Damien Mu said.
“In fact, we believe in the importance of protection, health and wellness so much we want to champion Australia to be the healthiest and most protected nation in the world.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all