ANZ Wealth has announced the release of a video series targeted at advisers and super funds to help their clients better understand insurance.
The video series has been tailored with separate video packages available to customers through an adviser, as well as to those covered under a group super fund, ANZ Wealth said in a statement yesterday.
The six videos, hosted by Australian media identity James Mathison, offer a straightforward and engaging guide to insurance. The videos were produced after feedback from the industry that many people still find insurance confusing, ANZ Wealth said.
“We have a responsibility to help our customers navigate this complexity by offering products, services and information that are easy to access and understand,” Group executive ANZ Wealth Alexis George said.
“By providing simple and engaging videos, hosted by a popular household name like James, we hope to make insurance more accessible for people who might be overlooking the importance of protecting themselves and the things that matter to them.”
Advisers can access the videos via OnePath.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all