As part of our continued dedication to the financial services community, Risk Adviser, in partnership with principal partner NAB, is excited to announce our brand-new awards program, the Women in Finance Awards.
The Women in Finance Awards is a flagship event that will highlight the outstanding work of women within financial services and put them on a national stage to support the continuing growth, development and evolution of gender equality – and how women add value to each and every workplace.
“These awards are an Australian-first program that truly pulls together all areas of financial services under one umbrella to celebrate success and excellence,” said Jim Hall, head of events and professional development at Momentum Media.
“The winners will not only represent inspirational high achievers from the financial sector, but also recognise the rising stars of tomorrow.”
We invite you to nominate a leading woman within the financial services sector who is simply a cut above the rest and deserves recognition. You can nominate more than one woman.
A total of 28 awards will recognise individual and group performance including categories for professionals in risk advice, financial advice, funds management, fintech, mortgage broking and accounting as well as executive level women.
For information about each award category and the basic entry requirements, please click here.
To nominate a colleague or peer, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all