IOOF has hired former SuiteBox and Zurich manager Andy Marshall as its national manager for alliances.
An IOOF spokesperson confirmed to Risk Adviser that Mr Marshall has joined the institution, with a statement announcing the move to the market distributed earlier this week.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Marshall will be responsible for leading and growing the IOOF Alliance offering with a focus on ensuring it continues to evolve with advice business requirements.
Mr Marshall will work closely with the broader IOOF specialist team, and internal stakeholders, to deliver the services and support required and ensure IOOF remains positioned as a trusted partner to advice businesses, the social media update said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all