ANZ Wealth has announced it has added data feeds to its OneCare quoting software in an effort to improve efficiency for financial advisers.
According to a statement, the data feeds will pre-populate OneCare’s Illustrator software with quote information taken directly from XPLAN.
This eliminates the need for advisers to re-enter client and quote details, the statement said.
“This enhancement will save advisers a significant amount of time when preparing quotes for OneCare. That is time they can spend on more important matters for their clients,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance, Gerard Kerr.
“It’s something we know our advisers want access to and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with IRESS XPLAN to implement this solution.”
ANZ Wealth also said it will introduce data feeds of OneCare client and policy information to XPLAN later this year.
“This next step will mean advisers can easily transfer details of existing OneCare clients and policy information into XPLAN, removing another manual step from the process and providing advisers with increased back office efficiencies,” Mr Kerr said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all