ANZ Wealth has announced it has added data feeds to its OneCare quoting software in an effort to improve efficiency for financial advisers.
According to a statement, the data feeds will pre-populate OneCare’s Illustrator software with quote information taken directly from XPLAN.
This eliminates the need for advisers to re-enter client and quote details, the statement said.
“This enhancement will save advisers a significant amount of time when preparing quotes for OneCare. That is time they can spend on more important matters for their clients,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance, Gerard Kerr.
“It’s something we know our advisers want access to and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with IRESS XPLAN to implement this solution.”
ANZ Wealth also said it will introduce data feeds of OneCare client and policy information to XPLAN later this year.
“This next step will mean advisers can easily transfer details of existing OneCare clients and policy information into XPLAN, removing another manual step from the process and providing advisers with increased back office efficiencies,” Mr Kerr said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all