ANZ Wealth has announced it has added data feeds to its OneCare quoting software in an effort to improve efficiency for financial advisers.
According to a statement, the data feeds will pre-populate OneCare’s Illustrator software with quote information taken directly from XPLAN.
This eliminates the need for advisers to re-enter client and quote details, the statement said.
“This enhancement will save advisers a significant amount of time when preparing quotes for OneCare. That is time they can spend on more important matters for their clients,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance, Gerard Kerr.
“It’s something we know our advisers want access to and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with IRESS XPLAN to implement this solution.”
ANZ Wealth also said it will introduce data feeds of OneCare client and policy information to XPLAN later this year.
“This next step will mean advisers can easily transfer details of existing OneCare clients and policy information into XPLAN, removing another manual step from the process and providing advisers with increased back office efficiencies,” Mr Kerr said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all