ANZ Wealth has announced it has added data feeds to its OneCare quoting software in an effort to improve efficiency for financial advisers.
According to a statement, the data feeds will pre-populate OneCare’s Illustrator software with quote information taken directly from XPLAN.
This eliminates the need for advisers to re-enter client and quote details, the statement said.
“This enhancement will save advisers a significant amount of time when preparing quotes for OneCare. That is time they can spend on more important matters for their clients,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance, Gerard Kerr.
“It’s something we know our advisers want access to and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with IRESS XPLAN to implement this solution.”
ANZ Wealth also said it will introduce data feeds of OneCare client and policy information to XPLAN later this year.
“This next step will mean advisers can easily transfer details of existing OneCare clients and policy information into XPLAN, removing another manual step from the process and providing advisers with increased back office efficiencies,” Mr Kerr said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all