Asteron Life has announced that some clients can now earn up to a 25 per cent discount on several of its key life insurance products by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
From 10 April, Asteron Life’s 10 per cent Healthy Life Option discount will be extended to stepped TPD cover for qualifying new business customers, the firm said in a statement.
On top of that, a 10 per cent discount will apply to both their life and TPD policies.
A further 5 per cent discount will apply when the Healthy Plus Option discount is combined with either income protection or business expenses cover through the multi-app option.
In addition, Asteron Life has simplified the application process for both advisers and clients by reducing the number of questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all