Asteron Life has announced that some clients can now earn up to a 25 per cent discount on several of its key life insurance products by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
From 10 April, Asteron Life’s 10 per cent Healthy Life Option discount will be extended to stepped TPD cover for qualifying new business customers, the firm said in a statement.
On top of that, a 10 per cent discount will apply to both their life and TPD policies.
A further 5 per cent discount will apply when the Healthy Plus Option discount is combined with either income protection or business expenses cover through the multi-app option.
In addition, Asteron Life has simplified the application process for both advisers and clients by reducing the number of questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all