Asteron Life has announced that some clients can now earn up to a 25 per cent discount on several of its key life insurance products by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
From 10 April, Asteron Life’s 10 per cent Healthy Life Option discount will be extended to stepped TPD cover for qualifying new business customers, the firm said in a statement.
On top of that, a 10 per cent discount will apply to both their life and TPD policies.
A further 5 per cent discount will apply when the Healthy Plus Option discount is combined with either income protection or business expenses cover through the multi-app option.
In addition, Asteron Life has simplified the application process for both advisers and clients by reducing the number of questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all