Asteron Life has announced that some clients can now earn up to a 25 per cent discount on several of its key life insurance products by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
From 10 April, Asteron Life’s 10 per cent Healthy Life Option discount will be extended to stepped TPD cover for qualifying new business customers, the firm said in a statement.
On top of that, a 10 per cent discount will apply to both their life and TPD policies.
A further 5 per cent discount will apply when the Healthy Plus Option discount is combined with either income protection or business expenses cover through the multi-app option.
In addition, Asteron Life has simplified the application process for both advisers and clients by reducing the number of questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all