Asteron Life has announced that some clients can now earn up to a 25 per cent discount on several of its key life insurance products by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
From 10 April, Asteron Life’s 10 per cent Healthy Life Option discount will be extended to stepped TPD cover for qualifying new business customers, the firm said in a statement.
On top of that, a 10 per cent discount will apply to both their life and TPD policies.
A further 5 per cent discount will apply when the Healthy Plus Option discount is combined with either income protection or business expenses cover through the multi-app option.
In addition, Asteron Life has simplified the application process for both advisers and clients by reducing the number of questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all