Bravura Solutions has strengthened its relationship with a UK bank’s insurance business by signing a five-year funds administration contract extension.
Bravura is working with Lloyds Banking Group to provide a back office solution for registry services, investments and tax wrappers, according to a statement.
In addition, its software supports services across multiple distribution channels, including bancassurance and financial advisers, for the group.
“We have built this successful relationship with Lloyds Banking Group by supporting their desire to maintain a strong partnership with their customer base and an unwavering focus on cost efficiency and operational effectiveness,” Bravura Solutions chief operating officer Andy Chesterton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- view all