Bravura Solutions has strengthened its relationship with a UK bank’s insurance business by signing a five-year funds administration contract extension.
Bravura is working with Lloyds Banking Group to provide a back office solution for registry services, investments and tax wrappers, according to a statement.
In addition, its software supports services across multiple distribution channels, including bancassurance and financial advisers, for the group.
“We have built this successful relationship with Lloyds Banking Group by supporting their desire to maintain a strong partnership with their customer base and an unwavering focus on cost efficiency and operational effectiveness,” Bravura Solutions chief operating officer Andy Chesterton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all