Bravura Solutions has strengthened its relationship with a UK bank’s insurance business by signing a five-year funds administration contract extension.
Bravura is working with Lloyds Banking Group to provide a back office solution for registry services, investments and tax wrappers, according to a statement.
In addition, its software supports services across multiple distribution channels, including bancassurance and financial advisers, for the group.
“We have built this successful relationship with Lloyds Banking Group by supporting their desire to maintain a strong partnership with their customer base and an unwavering focus on cost efficiency and operational effectiveness,” Bravura Solutions chief operating officer Andy Chesterton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all