Bravura Solutions has strengthened its relationship with a UK bank’s insurance business by signing a five-year funds administration contract extension.
Bravura is working with Lloyds Banking Group to provide a back office solution for registry services, investments and tax wrappers, according to a statement.
In addition, its software supports services across multiple distribution channels, including bancassurance and financial advisers, for the group.
“We have built this successful relationship with Lloyds Banking Group by supporting their desire to maintain a strong partnership with their customer base and an unwavering focus on cost efficiency and operational effectiveness,” Bravura Solutions chief operating officer Andy Chesterton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all