Bravura Solutions has strengthened its relationship with a UK bank’s insurance business by signing a five-year funds administration contract extension.
Bravura is working with Lloyds Banking Group to provide a back office solution for registry services, investments and tax wrappers, according to a statement.
In addition, its software supports services across multiple distribution channels, including bancassurance and financial advisers, for the group.
“We have built this successful relationship with Lloyds Banking Group by supporting their desire to maintain a strong partnership with their customer base and an unwavering focus on cost efficiency and operational effectiveness,” Bravura Solutions chief operating officer Andy Chesterton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all