Zurich has created a successor to its LifeXpress mobile app designed to give advisers easy access to clients’ life insurance information.
The new app, ZLife, is equipped with push notification capability and can place detailed, up-to-date client information at advisers’ fingertips, Zurich said in a statement.
In addition to push notifications, which can be personalised to suit advisers’ individual needs, advisers can also tag VIP clients, and view upcoming renewals, pending lapses and cancellations, and changes in client details.
Zurich said advice is also provided on applications going in-force.
The company’s life and investments head of digital Marc Fabris said the app was developed after extensive beta testing with a panel of advisers.
“Zurich ZLife Mobile is intuitive, user friendly and offers a useful trigger for advisers to open conversations with their clients,” Mr Fabris said.
“The VIP tagging allows advisers to be more informed and more pro-active in providing a higher level of service to their most valuable clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all