A Bombora-aligned practice has announced it has formed a new joint venture as part of a renewed focus on estate planning and related insurance strategies.
Advice firm Perera Crowther established a joint venture with Econ Financial Services, to be known as Econ Insurance Services, according to a statement.
The company will provide cohesive and comprehensive specialist risk advice, servicing the needs of the financial services and accounting group.
Perera Crowther was established in 2005 by co-principals Sam Perera and Josh Crowther, aimed at servicing the needs of professionals, lawyers, pharmacists and medical practitioners.
Mr Perera said he is excited about the future since joining Bombora Advice one year ago.
He said he needed to move away from the institutional licensee model to effectively future-proof Perera Crowther in the current environment of change.
“My personal goals are to build a specialist insurance practice with a focus on estate planning and related insurance strategies within a framework that provides exemplary service and the highest standards of professional advice,” Mr Perera said.
“I wanted a true industry partner with innovation, passion, vision and sense of purpose at its core, supported by a leadership team that comprises experienced industry professionals and Bombora fulfilled all my requirements.
“Bombora has exceeded all my expectations and I have been overwhelmed by the camaraderie, resources and facilities all focused on helping the individual risk advice businesses to grow and realise their potential.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all