A Bombora-aligned practice has announced it has formed a new joint venture as part of a renewed focus on estate planning and related insurance strategies.
Advice firm Perera Crowther established a joint venture with Econ Financial Services, to be known as Econ Insurance Services, according to a statement.
The company will provide cohesive and comprehensive specialist risk advice, servicing the needs of the financial services and accounting group.
Perera Crowther was established in 2005 by co-principals Sam Perera and Josh Crowther, aimed at servicing the needs of professionals, lawyers, pharmacists and medical practitioners.
Mr Perera said he is excited about the future since joining Bombora Advice one year ago.
He said he needed to move away from the institutional licensee model to effectively future-proof Perera Crowther in the current environment of change.
“My personal goals are to build a specialist insurance practice with a focus on estate planning and related insurance strategies within a framework that provides exemplary service and the highest standards of professional advice,” Mr Perera said.
“I wanted a true industry partner with innovation, passion, vision and sense of purpose at its core, supported by a leadership team that comprises experienced industry professionals and Bombora fulfilled all my requirements.
“Bombora has exceeded all my expectations and I have been overwhelmed by the camaraderie, resources and facilities all focused on helping the individual risk advice businesses to grow and realise their potential.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all