Australian life insurance management consultancy Sequential has announced a strategic partnership with a claims software provider to deliver improved customer outcomes.
Sequential says the goal of its new partnership with software provider FINEOS will broaden the range of consulting services available to Australian and New Zealand insurance companies and, ultimately, deliver improved outcomes.
The partnership is timely as insurers and super funds increasingly turn to customer experience as a point of differentiation, making the ability to extract maximum value from core systems more critical than ever, Sequential said in a statement.
“Through our work with superannuation funds and insurers, it is clear to us that more needs to be done to achieve the step change required for the insurance industry to mature,” the firm’s managing partner Adrian Johnstone said.
“FINEOS is the stand-out technology for claims management and we’re excited to extend it with our benchmarking, organisational change management, process optimisation and project audit capabilities.”
FINEOS chief executive Michael Kelly said, “Our partnership with Sequential delivers on our commitment to provide not only the best software available but also exceptional consulting capability.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all