MLC Life Insurance has announced it has moved its Melbourne premises as part of an ongoing realignment of its strategy.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett says the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life last October.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said in a statement.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all