MLC Life Insurance has announced it has moved its Melbourne premises as part of an ongoing realignment of its strategy.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett says the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life last October.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said in a statement.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all