MLC Life Insurance has announced it has moved its Melbourne premises as part of an ongoing realignment of its strategy.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett says the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life last October.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said in a statement.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all