MLC Life Insurance has announced it has moved its Melbourne premises as part of an ongoing realignment of its strategy.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett says the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life last October.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said in a statement.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all