MLC Life Insurance has announced it has moved its Melbourne premises as part of an ongoing realignment of its strategy.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett says the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life last October.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said in a statement.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all