Zurich has appointed Peter Mitchell as its new national sales manager for retail risk, taking responsibility for driving sales across its life insurance product range.
Mr Mitchell joins the firm from State Street where he was managing director and head of relationship management, Zurich said in a statement.
Zurich’s national retail risk sales team of 33 people will report to Mr Mitchell, while he will report to Zurich’s head of distribution, life and investments, Kristine Brooks.
“Peter brings to our business a wealth of skills and knowledge across business development, service and relationship management,” Ms Brooks said.
“He joins at a time when we’re reshaping our business into a market leader, with a product and service proposition that has been greatly enhanced since our acquisition of Macquarie Life’s risk business last October.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- view all