Zurich has appointed Peter Mitchell as its new national sales manager for retail risk, taking responsibility for driving sales across its life insurance product range.
Mr Mitchell joins the firm from State Street where he was managing director and head of relationship management, Zurich said in a statement.
Zurich’s national retail risk sales team of 33 people will report to Mr Mitchell, while he will report to Zurich’s head of distribution, life and investments, Kristine Brooks.
“Peter brings to our business a wealth of skills and knowledge across business development, service and relationship management,” Ms Brooks said.
“He joins at a time when we’re reshaping our business into a market leader, with a product and service proposition that has been greatly enhanced since our acquisition of Macquarie Life’s risk business last October.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all