Advice IT consulting firm YTML has teamed up with risk software provider Omnium to improve its life insurance software offering to advisers.
YTML will act as Omnium’s platform provider, servicing and supporting the insurance software, and further expanding its strong supporter base of advisers.
Omnium offers advisers a tool which they can put on their website to provide visitors with quotes on life insurance. A customer can enter some personal details and a suggested amount of cover and a list of products will be displayed. Customers can then choose to make an inquiry via the adviser.
YTML chief operating officer Piew Yap said the firm was delighted that Ominium had chosen them as their platform provider.
“We want to challenge the industry on how it thinks about and uses technology in terms of an efficiency tool, and Omnium supports this goal,” Mr Yap said in a statement.
Mr Yap said using Omnium’s software helps generate warm leads and improve efficiencies.
“Much of the work is already done in terms of collecting static information such as customer’s age, occupation and income, which means when an adviser sees the customer, they can focus on helping them settle on the right amount of cover and selecting the best product rather than on mundane data collection,” he said.
Omnium founder and director David King said he also welcomes the partnership.
“We have worked with YTML for some years now and have trust in their capabilities to take our tool to the next level and provide advisers with incredible value,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all