ClearView has appointed former BT Financial Group senior manager Jeffrey Scott to drive the ongoing development of life insurance and wealth management solutions for financial advisers.
Mr Scott has been appointed ClearView’s new head of product and will report to ClearView chief actuary and risk officer Greg Martin.
He will oversee the delivery of a new online quote and application engine that will aim to simplify and streamline the e-application process and help increase efficiencies in advice practices, ClearView said in a statement.
Former head of product Renee Hancock has taken on the newly-created role of head of research and development, and will report to ClearView general manager of distribution Chris Blaxland-Walker.
ClearView said Ms Hancock will support the distribution team to continue growing sales, improving customer retention and expanding relationships with the IFA community.
Mr Blaxland-Walker said ClearView was focused on giving advisers access to quality products and the right technology to help them build thriving sustainable businesses.
“Given all the regulatory and structural changes advisers are grappling with, it’s imperative that we’re easy to do business with, understand their changing needs and deliver practical solutions,” he said.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said the appointments positioned ClearView strongly for continued growth at an important time for the group, following the addition of Sony Life to the ClearView register as a strategic shareholder in October.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all