ClearView has appointed former BT Financial Group senior manager Jeffrey Scott to drive the ongoing development of life insurance and wealth management solutions for financial advisers.
Mr Scott has been appointed ClearView’s new head of product and will report to ClearView chief actuary and risk officer Greg Martin.
He will oversee the delivery of a new online quote and application engine that will aim to simplify and streamline the e-application process and help increase efficiencies in advice practices, ClearView said in a statement.
Former head of product Renee Hancock has taken on the newly-created role of head of research and development, and will report to ClearView general manager of distribution Chris Blaxland-Walker.
ClearView said Ms Hancock will support the distribution team to continue growing sales, improving customer retention and expanding relationships with the IFA community.
Mr Blaxland-Walker said ClearView was focused on giving advisers access to quality products and the right technology to help them build thriving sustainable businesses.
“Given all the regulatory and structural changes advisers are grappling with, it’s imperative that we’re easy to do business with, understand their changing needs and deliver practical solutions,” he said.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said the appointments positioned ClearView strongly for continued growth at an important time for the group, following the addition of Sony Life to the ClearView register as a strategic shareholder in October.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all