MetLife has announced the appointment of a new head of people and culture for its Australian business.
Allyson Carlile joins MetLife from NAB Asset Management where she previously held the position of head of people.
Ms Carlile – who has more than 15 years of people management experience – reports to the chief executive of MetLife Australia, Deanne Stewart.
“Creating a world class work environment remains a high priority for MetLife,” Ms Stewart said.
“I look forward to working closely with her in developing our people and culture agenda to support MetLife’s Australian business strategy as we move to the next phase of growth.”
Prior to her role at NAB, Ms Carlile held executive and senior positions at Westpac, Barclays Global Investors and BT Financial Group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- view all