MetLife has announced the appointment of a new head of people and culture for its Australian business.
Allyson Carlile joins MetLife from NAB Asset Management where she previously held the position of head of people.
Ms Carlile – who has more than 15 years of people management experience – reports to the chief executive of MetLife Australia, Deanne Stewart.
“Creating a world class work environment remains a high priority for MetLife,” Ms Stewart said.
“I look forward to working closely with her in developing our people and culture agenda to support MetLife’s Australian business strategy as we move to the next phase of growth.”
Prior to her role at NAB, Ms Carlile held executive and senior positions at Westpac, Barclays Global Investors and BT Financial Group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all