MetLife has announced the appointment of a new head of people and culture for its Australian business.
Allyson Carlile joins MetLife from NAB Asset Management where she previously held the position of head of people.
Ms Carlile – who has more than 15 years of people management experience – reports to the chief executive of MetLife Australia, Deanne Stewart.
“Creating a world class work environment remains a high priority for MetLife,” Ms Stewart said.
“I look forward to working closely with her in developing our people and culture agenda to support MetLife’s Australian business strategy as we move to the next phase of growth.”
Prior to her role at NAB, Ms Carlile held executive and senior positions at Westpac, Barclays Global Investors and BT Financial Group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all